National Wildlife Federation’s CERTIFIED WILDLIFE HABITAT® Program
Create healthy habitats for wildlife and you can get your yard, school or business certified by the National Wildlife Federation.
- FOOD: Native plants are the anchor for a robust wildlife food web.
- WATER: All animals need water to survive and thrive.
- SHELTER: Animals need ready escapes from predators and harsh weather.
- NESTING SITES: Animals need safe places to raise their young.
- ECOLOGICAL LAND CARE: Like people, wildlife needs clean water, air and soils for healthy living.
NEED HELP? Contact Carol Lundeen at Garden-911 to get started today! TEXT or CALL: 617-327-9254
LEARN MORE: https://www.nwf.org/Garden-for-Wildlife/Certify